The Town Manager, with the Board of Selectmen, provides executive leadership for the Town of Acton. They pursue collaborative process and ethical and professional procedures to ensure that Town resources are directed to providing the best services possible to protect public safety, public assets, and a special quality-of-life in Acton.
Per the Town Charter, the Town manager is responsible for the management of all Town departments and oversees all budgetary, financial, and personnel administration activities of the Town.
- 2019-6-17 Acton Power Choice Reaches Agreement With New Provider Expanding Commitment to Renewable Energy
- 2019-6-17 Acton Set to Celebrate NARA Parks 20th Anniversary
- 2019-6-4 Acton Town Hall to Feature Modified Hours This Summer
- 2019-5-8 MassDOT Commits to Funding the Completion of the Design for Kelley s Corner Improvement Project
- 2019-2-26 Acton Residents Reminded to Register to Vote by March 6 For Annual Town Election and Town Meeting
- 2019-3-1 Acton Police Department Awarded Grant to Enhance Pedestrian and Bicyclist Safety
- 2019-3-25 Acton to Hold Suicide Prevention Training for Residents
- 2019-4-5 Minuteman Bike Share Re-Opens in Acton
- 2019-4-5 Town of Acton Shares Pedestrian and Bicycle Safety Tips
- 2019-5-3 Acton Celebrates Opening of Global Manufacturing Headquarters
- 2019-5-8 SandP Reaffirms Acton AAA Bond Rating
- 2019-6-20 Town of Acton Offering Increased Hours and Rates for Senior Work Program